Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


originally uploaded by newlywoodwards.


For a peaceful day.

For my family and friends.

For the love of Michael.

For each of my kids, and their unique ways.

For the richness of life.

For having this forum to express myself.

For people reaching out each other for support.

For new life.

For the honor of caring for my beloved.

For hospice and all oncology staff.

For artists, and the creative process.

For words.

For knowing true love and passion.

For new friends.

For the beauty of flowers.

For rainy days.

For music.

For dark chocolate.

For blue irises.

For the love of my children.

For happy memories.

For the opportunity to live my life free and open.

For tight embraces.

For Michael's smile.

For tears of joy and sorrow.

For God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment